Learn how to sew and make up Men’s garments for a professional look. Master the sewing skills for tailoring details from home in a unique online environment designed for modern learners.
Understand how to make all the sewing operations, in a clear way with detailed 3D analysis and sewing instructions for Menswear.
Study Menswear sewing online in a well organized multi awarded way, without getting lost in confusing and tedious verbal or visual instructions.
The course is based on the Telestia & AB methodologies that are unique and easy to understand.
The Sewing Course is structured in sections so that you can learn the basic issues related both to personal and industrial sewing for menswear.
This course covers a number of basic subjects:
- safety issues,
- technical machine information (machine types, use, description of parts, etc.),
- threads/needles-basic stitches and seams,
- sewing operations
The online Fashion Express Learning Menswear course includes:
- Collars (4),
- Cuffs (2),
- Waist finishes (2),
- Fastenings (5),
- Openings (3),
- Pockets (5),
- Sleeves (3),
- Darts (3),
- Hem Finishes (2),
All sewing processes are with:
- detailed technical analysis
- 3D video summary of processes
- detailed video of the full making up process
- interlinking with lining, interlining and pressing information
Through these sections you acquire the skills to sew several garment operations and master the garment assembly process efficiently.
An indispensable tool of information, communication and reference for education, the industry and individuals.
You will receive
When you register for the online sewing course you will be given access to the Online Learning Space where you will see and study your lessons.
An Online Tutor will be assigned to you to help you with your learning process. The course is generally hands-on and as you progress you can send your work (through the Online Learning Space) to your Tutor, who will monitor your progress and provide you with feedback on your work.
Unique learning methodologies
- It provides a unique training and reference tool to learn precious old crafts with a 21st century approach, for sewing techniques that stay with you.
- The course is a simple and provides a detailed pool of information and process analysis in video and interactive multimedia (3D and 2D).
- You can work online and study from your home at your own time.
- One of our specialized tutors will support your studies answer your questions and guide you through your course.
You can choose to combine any one of the Sewing Courses with the respective Pattern Making course. In this way you can learn how to design & draft the patterns and then assemble & sew your garments to perfection.
You can learn to draft and sew the styles you desire and in your specific subject.